Instrument Sales and Services Hire equipment as described in the catalogue for various durations, as shown.
- Charges for equipment will be as shown, or as agreed.
- The hire charge period will run from the day of delivery until the item is returned to our depot.
- The Hirer may extend the hire period without notice, the additional hire period will be charged as per prices and periods indicated in the catalogue.
The Hirer will NOT:
- Misuse or inflict unfair wear and tear on the hired equipment.
- Re-hire or loan out the equipment to another party.
- Hold ISS or any associated company responsible for loss, damage or injury (inc. death) to persons or property resulting from the use of any hired equipment.
It is the Hirers responsibility TO:
- Keep the equipment safe and free from damage whilst in the Hirers possession.
- Indemnify ISS in respect of loss or damage howsoever caused to the equipment except for fair wear and tear in normal use.
- Notify ISS immediately to any damage or loss of any equipment.
- Ensure insurance is in place to cover any damage or loss incurred, ISS will quote repair or replacement at a reasonable market rate. The equipment will remain on hire until the sum is paid.
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions and any other regulations relating to the hired equipment.
- In respect to any default of payment ISS are entitled to recover the equipment without notice.
- Notify ISS Services if the equipment is to be taken outside the UK or used in a hazardous environment. Extra insurance may be needed and proof of such supplied.
SIS has achieved BS EN ISO 9001:2015 accreditation.
Our stock investment is focused on leading brand manufacturers; supplying high quality products only. We do not import sub quality products and will not 'own brand' any items.